WINS replication status

Artemiev Igor ai at bmc.brk.ru
Wed Jan 5 20:48:10 GMT 2005

WINS replication have absolutely deserted? I have
some patches to wrepld and nmbd, all works perfectly
for me, however there is one small problem with 0x1c
names - WINS server on NT4.0 SP6a(act as PDC, samba
3.0.10 - BDC) falls(Access Violation) at attempt
replicate such record with multiple ip. During this
time, replication problems is not present  with
multihomed records and others special groups with
multiaddresses.
After restart, WINS Manager on NT shows dummy address
0.0.0.0 in addition to valid WINS partners. 0x1C has
still something, except for as DC group? Somebody can
share the documentation or advice?

--
iprefetch ai

P.S. Sorry fo my English