log noise level...building Samba

John Gerth gerth-osxserve at gpo.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 4 21:28:39 GMT 2005

John H Terpstra wrote:

> On Tuesday 04 January 2005 13:31, John Gerth wrote:
>
>>Do Smaba log messages get reviewed on some periodic basis?
>

> Have you looked at the Samba-HOWTO-Collection chapter 35?

  Yes, I had to build 3.0.4 for Irix last year when SGI
  freeware wasn't keeping up. However, I haven't had time to build a
  proper setup for development, have never used svn, and
  things are more complex for me now that my PDC is on an Apple Xserve
  although my print and file servers are on Irix and a couple
  of different Linux distros.  Last month the time I'm supposed
  to spend on all infrastructure and adminstration was cut in half.

  excuses, excuses, excuses....