UPS Delivery Confirmation, Tracking Number : IHAJ018169236868YEOR

Gabriel F. Simon cuipaubebmrkte at softhome.net
Tue Jan 4 15:53:10 GMT 2005

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.	Alvin Toffler
Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.	Alvin Toffler

That pilot is missing surfing.
Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.	-Henry David Thoreau (1817-1862)

Have you liked skiing yet? Early last month I was still missing sleeping.
I am not missing surfing. She has disliked cooking for a day or two.

About the necessity of compromise
When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.	-Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)
A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.	Oscar Wilde
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.	H. Jackson Brown