NEW DV LOTTERY RESULT

DV-LOTTERY RESULT replyimmigration at tsamail.co.za
Sat Feb 19 03:25:47 GMT 2005

Main address:
U.S. Department of State             Public communication Division:
2201 C Street NW                     PA/PL,Rm.2206
Washington, DC 20520                 U.S Department of state
www.dvlottery.state.gov              2201C Street NW
                                     Washington,D.C.20520
Dear Client,
Congratulations !
You have been selected as one of the lucky winners
on our internet screening machine,DV-2005-2006 USA national visa lottery
program.

   It is our pleasure to congratulate you on your success in the America
DV-2005-2006 VISA LOTTERY GREENCARD which was applied and processed by our
immigration service. Your visa lottery winner's identity is ID-GRN777#4200DV# and
the serial net visa passport attached to your case number is SNVPh700IU# .
In this respect,you are directed to forward the following requirements
for further correspondence:
(a) Your present contact address(for correspondent)
(b) Your recent passport photograph: REGULAR MAIL: You can also send your photo
 by regular mail. The photo must be between 1 ½ by 1 ½ and 2 by 2
inches (37-50 mm) square, with the applicant's, spouse's, or child's name
printed on the back. Please mail the photos to:
Immigration Services
211 South St. #334
Philadelphia, PA 19147
United States.
NOTE: Preferably for faster delivery and  processing you are implored
to make a scanned copy of your recent  passport photograph and send it via
online(email) to our immigration service  (replyimmigration at usa.com)
(c) Clearance/acceptance fees of ($740)for single and ($1,200) for spouse and children
Details of requirements:
Your present contact address should be forwarded strictly to our
attached network receieving email address for correspondent:
Alternatvely for faster processing, a scanned copy of your passport
photograph should be send via our attached network  recieving email addresses:
replyimmigration at usa.com    OR     replyimmigration at yahoo.com
A clearance/acceptance fees payment ($740)/($1,200) SINGLE /MARRIED STATUS.
We accept only western union money transfer payment method due
to some reasons from our past experiences. (credit card is not
accepted, please.)
 Your western union or other means of money transfer payment
information should be forwarded as directed on payment procedures via our attached
network recieving email addresses:
replyimmigration at usa.com     OR         replyimmigration at yahoo.com
Your payment confirmation shall be sent to you as soon as clarification
is done on your payment. Providing the above requirements will assure
you your visa lottery acknowledgement card and visa lottery security case code
which would be sent to your email addresses as provided.
Important notice :Please make sure you report and forward your lottery
visa case code and acknowledgement card to the USA embassy in individual
country
for other necessary claims as soon as you have been sent all the
necessary migration credentials via our attached courier service on accomplishing
all necessary process and payment procedure.
According to the united states code of conduct and constitution
Vol.176/866 :Act 690SN guiding all immigration, green card permit
agencies if non-response after 21days on receiving this notification, your winner's
status shall reveal no interest and we would inresponse refer your lottery
winning code and acknowledgement card back to the USA government/immigration
service center.
We shall be anticipating for your response soonest.

Thanks.
Marykate Purchia.
Online Co-ordinator

CONGRATULATIONS !!!