"New" W2K3 DFS features?

Peter Tiggerdine ptiggerdine at fastmail.com.au
Tue Feb 15 04:00:51 GMT 2005

<flame-bait>
The "new" "Whizz-bang" "features" are everything that you'd want and yet
nothing specific. These features are completely undocumented and (of
course) are standards we either made up or ripped off or "created our
own implementation", which either way doesn't conform to anything else
and requires you to re-code your own application to suit. This coupled
with our new "EUA" that prohibits you from drinking non-Microsoft
products while you re-code your own application, makes this the features
set that will cause you to want to beat yourself to oblivion. All for
the small price a house and your first-born child. Credit cards not
accepted.

Where did go you yesterday?

</flame-bait>

Sorry had to vent.... nothing personal just sharing something that came
to me when reading some other MS proaganda. Hope this light piece of
humor entertains you.

Peter Tiggerdine