Problem with reading file from VFS and Windows [SOLVED]

Marek Grac xgrac at fi.muni.cz
Mon Feb 14 20:29:41 GMT 2005

Hi,

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:

> Database-based VFS modules for Samba3 are out there for years. You might
> look into Samba3 HOWTO to find them out.

Pls, can u tell me where are those filesystems? I have looked into Samba
HOWTO and found nothing except DatabaseFS where is dead link. I have this
VFS but I found several e-mails where people asked about porting to new
samba but without any answer. And DatabaseFS was only read-only
filesystem which have data stored on real filesystem so it wasn't real
database filesystem. [I will send another e-mail with info about writing
VFS].

For those who like me lose some (6 x segment length) data, you should
upgrade your resident antivirus program. I don't know why it think that in
every file is virus but it works now. And samba is innocent :)

 					pax, marx
--
[ marek 'marx' grác / gerard ][ Električke, ktorej zmizli koľajnice ]