RPC-SAMSYNC

Andrew Tridgell tridge at osdl.org
Mon Feb 14 02:32:51 GMT 2005

Andrew,

Does the RPC-SAMSYNC torture test pass for you against w2k3? It fails
like this for me:

  torture/rpc/samsync.c:574: string mismatch: user->full_name:Andrew J. Tridgell != info3->base.full_name: (null)

it seems that w2k3 does not fill in the "full_name" field in the info3
response for SamLogon. In fact, it only fills in the account_name
field, and none of the other string fields.

I thought I'd ask you before changing the test suite, as perhaps there
are situations where the fields should be filled in.

Cheers, Tridge