Problem with reading file from VFS and Windows

Marek Grac xgrac at fi.muni.cz
Tue Feb 8 09:21:14 GMT 2005

Hi,

I'm writing database filesystem using VFS in samba. It works but after
serious testing I have found that on some server/clients reading files is
broken. In smbclient it works but in Win2000 there are first 6 segments
missing (in my case 6x80bytes). This is not because of Win2000 because in
the other case it works. I have tested it with samba 3.0.8 - 3.0.10 but
something is wrong :( When printing segments also to the log file, they
are in log file but are missing on windows.

Anyone know where can be problem (or give me some pointers)?

 					pax, marx
--
[ marek 'marx' grác / gerard ][ Električke, ktorej zmizli koľajnice ]