abort in ldapsam_update_sam_account()

Guenther Deschner gd at samba.org
Sat Feb 5 21:28:47 GMT 2005

Hi Jerry,

On Sat, Feb 05, 2005 at 08:22:47AM -0600, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
> Guenther,
>
> I think this one is yours.  Rebuilding with latest svn now but
> pdb_ldap.c hasn't changed so I'm pretty sure its still there.
>
> Just connect from a Windows XP home client with a bad
> password to reproduce.

Hm. Don't have any XP Home here and can't reproduce with XP Pro. Any
further requisites (I guess "bad attempt lockout" is activated and the
ldap entry is about to be locked-out)? Might need to wait until Monday to
get a copy of XP Home.

Cheers,
Guenther

--
Guenther Deschner                                               Samba Team
SerNet GmbH - Goettingen                                      gd at samba,org
gd at sernet.de