svn commit: samba r9798 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source: include lib lib/samba3 param scripting/ejs

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at vernstok.nl
Wed Aug 31 12:38:07 GMT 2005

Hi Metze,

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 08:53:54AM +0200, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote about 'Re: svn commit: samba r9798 - in branches/SAMBA_4_0/source: include lib?lib/samba3 param scripting/ejs':
> > Add generic functions for handling smb.conf files (the parameters don't to be pre-declared). Also doesn't use any globals, so multiple files can be loaded at once.
> that patch looks really nice.

> would it be possible to check the success of talloc calls?
> I think we should not segfault when it fails!
Sure, I'll add that.

> We should also make use of talloc_get_type() in some places:

> +static BOOL param_sfunc (const char *name, void *_ctx)
> +{
> +	struct param_context *ctx = _ctx;

> here for example.
I think that's a bit overkill - that context can never be anything
else..

Cheers,

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://jelmer.vernstok.nl/
Just 180 more Samba commits left before r10000!