'make test' in Samba 3

Don Watson dwwatson at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 26 13:57:39 GMT 2005

On Friday 26 August 2005 12:48, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:
Jerry,

At the top of the script are lines to add the following to smb.conf:

	add user script
	delete user script
	add group script
	delete user script

I think this solves the problem concerning the existence of the groups and
users, and also cleans them up after the test is finished.  I still haven't
figured out the problem with 'rpc group'.

	Don

--
Don Watson