Anyone have management docs for a Samba migration?

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 24 13:14:44 GMT 2005

David Collier-Brown wrote:
> I'm helping out a Sun colleague, who has to present
> a formal proposal and plan to management for Solaris adoption.

	By this I mean adoption of Samba on Solaris, you understand...

> If anyone has docs for a migration, I'll happily scrub them of any
> identifying matter for our use, and
> if it's OK, for addition to the supporting material
> at samba.org.

 	 I'll also scrub them of any Solaris-isms, too

--dave
--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest