CIFS -vs- smbmount locking (was samba a la linux question?)

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 22 12:16:39 GMT 2005

  Hmmn: are the CIFS mount maintainers subscribed to this list?
If not,could someone forward this to their list?

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest