re-adding user to group

Chris Nicholls cnicholl at uoguelph.ca
Wed Aug 17 20:52:38 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've been doing some testing on the libmsrpc group functions.  I can add
a user to a group and then remove that user from the group, but if i
immediately try to re-add the user to the group it fails with
NT_STATUS_MEMBER_NOT_IN_GROUP.

If i close the session and disconnect, and then connect again I can add
the user to the group, but again if i remove and attempt to re-add them
it fails with the same ntstatus.

I've gone through my code and I can't see anything that would be causing
this.

Originally i was using Samba 3.0.14 with LDAP but I installed 3.0.20rc2,
and I'm getting the same problem.

Could this be a problem with my configuration?

Chris