Problem when username contains "@"

Sebastian Sawicki forlist at swps.edu.pl
Wed Aug 10 10:52:15 GMT 2005

Hi

I have samba instalation with pdbpgsql and my user names format is
'user at domain.com'
Everythings works fine but I have problem with passwd changing support.
When user log into domain as a01 at domain.com and try change password
(ctrl+alt+del ->change password)
windows (probably) send username without '@domain.com':

from debug:

samr_chgpasswd_user: user: a01 wks: \\ENDER
pgsqlsam_select_by_field: getting data where 2 = a01(nonescaped)
Executing query SELECT
logon_time,logoff_time,kickoff_time,pass_last_set_time,pass_can_change_time,pass_must_change_time,username,domain,nt_username,nt_fullname,home_dir,dir_drive,logon_script,profile_path,acct_desc,workstations,unknown_str,munged_dial,user_sid,group_sid,lm_pw,nt_pw,NULL,acct_ctrl,logon_divs,hours_len,bad_password_count,logon_count,unknown_6
FROM samba WHERE username ILIKE 'a01'

Any ideas how can I concatenate domain name?

Best regards

Sebastian