Multiple domains in one ldap directory (patch)

zaq jean-bedel zaqbedel at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 5 15:41:53 GMT 2005

I will like to have your manuscript of admin and your script PERL CGI like interfaces admin

I have a problem of configuration. I have three domain A,B and C On the server of domain A, I want to configure server LDAP so that the servers SAMBA of the servers A and B can connuniquer with serverLDAP of domain A.

The accounts of the users will be on server LDAP and the authentification will be done directly on server LDAP. Also I would like to allow the mobility of the users in all the domain A,B and C.

Thank you, if I can have the configuration of waiter LDAP and the servers SAMBA.

Need for assistance...