svn commit: samba r8872 - in trunk/source: include lib smbd

Mon Aug 1 00:22:06 GMT 2005

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 02:04:03AM +0200, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:

> when you also want to remove it from samba3, then please fix the
> DevelopersGuide, I think I have added some notes there

I'm not fully decided upon this one. It's not used at all anywhere in the
code, so I thought this is what a revision control system is for. The only
documentation is in vfs.xml where it says it's documented in modules.xml. But
in modules.xml it's not mentioned at all, so I thought such a completely
undocumented feature might just go away.

Or is anybody aware of any usage of this external to Samba core code?

Volker