possible bug + possible patch

Sergei Vasilyev sergei at numeri.net
Tue Apr 26 17:39:48 GMT 2005

Heh.  Seems  that upgrading to 3.0.14a didnt help. And patching didn't help
also.  Message  "Error  =  Resource temporarily unavailable" on stdout
disappeared, but ctx->opendir() still return NULL with errno == 0.

Therefore, I didnt understand what the reason for such a behavior is.

PS:  Ah!  Didnt said in first message. Even after program exits, there
is some phantom connection exists in netstat -an:

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local Address          Foreign Address        (state)
tcp4       0      0  10.0.1.100.55102       10.0.1.10.445          TIME_WAIT

10.0.1.100 - it is me.
10.0.1.10  - it is computer I connect to with libsmbclient.
Sometimes it is on port 445, sometimes - on 139.