hi

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Thu Apr 21 12:34:03 GMT 2005

Sorry, but you sent to the wrong list. You want samba at lists.samba.org, and
you need to say **what** is not working.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest