svn commit: samba r6403 - in trunk/source: . include registry utils

Alexander Bokovoy ab at samba.org
Wed Apr 20 16:34:12 GMT 2005

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 03:45:25PM +0000, jerry at samba.org wrote:
> Author: jerry
> Date: 2005-04-20 15:45:25 +0000 (Wed, 20 Apr 2005)
> New Revision: 6403
>
> WebSVN: http://websvn.samba.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi?view=rev&root=samba&rev=6403
>
> Log:
> start basis of NT Registry File I/O library (yes, i know about the code in editreg.c)
In fact, editreg.c code is broken for a long time so new implementation is
really welcome as the old one had also 'standalone' mode which led to
duplication of a number of key structures from Samba code and was
intermixed so that it became hard to separate it cleanly -- I started to
clean up it last week and dropped it shortly. :-(

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Samba Team                      http://www.samba.org/