SWAT Redesign for Testing

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Wed Apr 20 08:09:06 GMT 2005

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 16:21 -0500, Deryck Hodge wrote:

> The new SWAT has been checked into svn TRUNK for those who want to use
> it first hand.  For the rest, I have a brief screenshot tour at
> http://samba.org/~deryck/swat/.  (Warning: large images follow. :-)

Very nice,
thanks.

> (Note: I only ensured this worked in Mozilla/Gecko-based browsers and
> Konqueror.  If there are other browsers being used on Linux/Unix that
> aren't covered by this, please let me know.  I didn't cover IE because I
> figured SWAT is largely used from Linux/Unix.  I'll get IE eventually,
> though, just to be thorough.)

Honestly, I think you should allow non graphical/non css browsers to
work resonably too (I've not seen it in action, if it is already working
this way forget this note), and yes IE compatibility is a requirement
imho. There are many admins that use samba on the server and Windows as
a client with IE as the browser of choice.

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org
Italian Site  -  http://samba.xsec.it