Welcome to linux-thinkpad@topica.com

Topica Customer Care support at get.topica.com
Tue Apr 19 14:53:04 GMT 2005

Hello!

You've been successfully added to linux-thinkpad, hosted at Topica.
Please take a moment to read the information below and save it for
future reference.

If you believe someone has used your email address without your
consent, please contact Topica's Abuse Team at: abuse at get.topica.com

A Word From linux-thinkpad

    linux-thinkpad at topica.com

To read this list on the web, visit the following URL:

    http://www.topica.com/lists/linux-thinkpad

Please also note that there is another linux-thinkpad list in existence
at:

Apologies for this somewhat unfortunate duplication of resources.

Thanks for joining!

Damon Anderson
damon at spof.net

Adam Spiers
adam at spiers.net

* Put messages on hold if you're on vacation.
* Easily change between message digests and individual messages.

Sign up for a free My Topica account here:

http://www.topica.com/partner/sysmes1/my

Help Desk
link at the bottom of any newsletter or discussion message.

Still have questions? We're here to help. Check out Topica's Help  section at:
http://lists.topica.com

Or email Topica's Customer Support at:
feedback at get.topica.com

Please include the email address of the list in question and the email
address you use to subscribe to the list.

Sincerely,
Topica Customer Support