W2k to W2k3sp1 trust?

Sun Apr 17 10:36:20 GMT 2005

Hi!

Yes, this is entirely the wrong forum for this question....

I try to install w2kad.w2k3ad.org as a subdomain of w2k3ad.org, w2kpdc as a new
pdc, w2k3ad.org is a w2k3sp1 driven domain. Whenever dcpromo on w2kpdc tries to
download the schema from w2k3sp1 it gets access denied. I type in administrator
and password (Several times, and the password is very simple), and it still
stops at the same point.

Have they broken that kind of trust? Both machines have gone through
windowsupdate on April 17, 2005.

Volker