Using

Sailaja Josyula sailaja at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 13 15:19:20 GMT 2005

Steve,

We are working with IBM research folks to release the SMB server as part
of Eclipse Open Source.
I can keep you informed of the progress.  What company is ReactOS project
part off?

Sailaja Josyula
Websphere Odyssey (On Demand Client) Development
IBM Software Group
Phone: 914-784-5472 Tie Line: 863-5472 Fax: 914-784-3833
sailaja at us.ibm.com

Steven Edwards <steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com>
04/13/2005 11:10 AM