Windows XP vs Samba and asynchronous IO

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Sat Apr 9 19:56:38 GMT 2005

  If you can capture the packets with ethereal, you can
measure the latency and transfer time and confirm/deny that.
  I have scripts for doing so for http on Solaris, so if
you get a capture, email it to me and I'll have a look.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest