CentOS 3.4, Samba 3.0.9 , Network Browsing Problem , Network Share To USB copy problem

Robert Becskei brobiwbe at stcable.co.yu
Fri Apr 8 12:14:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

I managed to solve the second problem, it was caused by the following :

Local Master Browser = Yes
Domain Master Browser = No # this caused me problem, and though it was
logged, and samba was complaining about unable
to find the domain master browser, I didn't set it to yes.... don't ask why
:)

but now

Local Master Browser = Yes
Domain Master Browser = Yes

and now when I click on a samba share and then on / to return to the
computer list , I never get a ACCESS DENIED, and now I
also dont get ACCESS DENIED to the network (which was rare, once in a week
or 2.)

Sincerely
Robert B.

ps.: the other problem, I was not able to resolve, didn't had the time, I
will try copying to usb without using total commander , maybe
it has something to do with total commander 6.x