"Trans2 request" after an "andx create request" problem (bug?)

Maarten van der Heijden Maarten at vdg-nederland.com
Tue Sep 28 10:26:30 GMT 2004

I checked and double checked the NT_CREATE_ANDX packets and they are
exactly how they are supposed to be. The samba server also doesn't
return an error when I do a create andx, so that seems ok to me.
I attached a ethereal capture for your information; notice the
difference in the 2 transaction call responses.

Regards
Maarten