getent info from winbind in lower-case

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Wed Sep 22 15:10:24 GMT 2004

As windows is case insensitive about names, I think we should really
always lowercase the names get from there.
So I agree with the idea expressed in the patch, but we should also
return lowercase names to nss queries to be consistent IMO.

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org
Italian Site  -  http://samba.xsec.it