quota-support seems to be broken in 3.0.6/3.0.7

Ingo Steuwer steuwer at univention.de
Thu Sep 16 08:00:42 GMT 2004

Am Mi, den 15.09.2004 schrieb Stefan (metze) Metzmacher um 14:59:
> Hi Ingo,
>
> This is a virtuell file (pipe) for the quota administration.
>
> 1.) I know what the problem is with smbcquotas and it will be fixed soon in svn and in the next release,
> 2.) the problem why the win client -> samba server quota administration don't work, is a bigger
> ~    problem
> ~    could you take ethereal capture of this working and not working and send it to me?
>
> - --
> metze

Sorry for the delay, hadn`t found the time yesterday.

Attached you will find ethereal logs and txt files with samba version
3.0.5 (working) and 3.0.6 (not working), both based on the debian
packages.

Let me know if you need further information.

Regards
Ingo Steuwer

--
ACHTUNG: Wir sind umgezogen! Neue Adresse und Telefonnummer ab dem 1.8.04!
NEUE ADRESSE: Mary-Somerville-Straße 1;  D-28359 Bremen;  Deutschland

Ingo Steuwer       steuwer at univention.de         fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Entwicklung        Linux for Your Business
Univention GmbH    http://www.univention.de/     fax: +49 421 22 232-99