Can smbclient or libsmbclient do NetrShareEnum ?

David Wuertele dave-gnus at bfnet.com
Thu Sep 9 17:22:30 GMT 2004

Rafal> I didn't say libsmblient contains any sort of API to easily
Rafal> call MSRPC function. I said it includes this specific function
Rafal> to call NetrShareEnum.

I found the cli_srvsvc_net_share_enum() function, but it is not in
libsmbclient.so.  I looked in the Makefile and the file that
cli_srvsvc_net_share_enum() is not getting built by default, and when
it is getting built it is not built as part of libsmbclient.so, but
libmsrpc.a.  I could add the libmsrpc.a objects to libsmbclient.so,
but it sounds like you're saying the functionality is in
libsmbclient.so already.

I don't care if the API is easy to use, I'm ready to try anything.
Where should I look in libsmbclient to find the NetrShareEnum
function?

Thanks,
Dave