Bad account lockout status

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Wed Sep 8 07:39:43 GMT 2004

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply.

This is the test I have done

1) Run < pdbedit -P " bad account lockout" -C 2 >
2) Login wrongly on purpose twice
3) Account is not blocked
4) Run < pdbedit -P " bad account lockout" -C 1 >
5) Login wrongly on purpose once
6) Account is blocked

I have verified that the Samba version is 3.0.6. Please advise.
Thank you for your attention.