Samba 3.0.7 running under Solaris 8

Thomas Mieslinger Thomas.Mieslinger at gls-itservices.com
Wed Oct 13 09:19:15 GMT 2004

Are you trying to run a Solaris 9 binary on Solaris 8? That ususally not a
good idea.
Does your Solaris 8 have an installed ldap library? I think Solaris 8 does
not install ldap libraries by default. What does ldd swat say?
The best idea would be to recompile Samba on Solaris 8. Solaris is upward
compatible, so you can use the Solaris 8 binaries on 9 to ease your life.

regards Thomas
--
General Logistics Systems
Thomas Mieslinger