Perl bindings for libsmbclient

David Wuertele dave-gnus at bfnet.com
Tue Oct 12 17:16:38 GMT 2004

David> Seems like a good start : do you have a corresponding C test
David> program, so that I can verify the behaviour of a Perl
David> counterpart while coding?

Yes, but I'm not sure I can distribute it just yet... I'll try to get
permission.

David> What version do you use : samba3 branch or the shiny new samba4 ?

Samba3.  Here is my patch for getting the net functionality I need
into libsmbclient.  Note:  I'm cutting and pasting this from a much
larger patch, so it might not apply cleanly.  If you can't figure out
how to apply it, let me know and I'll try to help.

Dave