Account can only be used to login one at a time

Wong Onn Chee ocwong at usa.net
Tue Oct 5 10:26:43 GMT 2004

Hi Andrew,

You are right.
I am sorry that, upon further verification, this feature is not in NT.
However, I have users who requested for this feature though they have
mistaken that this is available in NT.

Any chance that we can put this in future Samba releases?
 From a security standpoint, this is actually a very useful feature.
Furthermore, having this feature will also further enhance Samba's
advantages over Windows solutions.

At least I can go around to tell my folks that Samba can do this which
Windows can't.

Just my thoughts.
:-)