svn commit: samba r3944 - in branches/SAMBA_3_0/source: lib smbd

Sat Nov 27 08:45:15 GMT 2004

On Fri, Nov 26, 2004 at 03:14:30PM -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> 10%. I'm loath to give that up for some buggy network cards.
> It's off by default, the only purpose for that fix is to
> stop it breaking if on on a system that doesn't implement it.

Oh, that's mainly buggy network cards? I've seen that some times on SLES8
kernels (heavily patched 2.4.18??), but did not correlate that to network
cards. I thought that it's the kernel. Anyway, as it is off by default now I'm
happy...

Volker