500 Email Leads For $25 ( 24 Hours Only )

HB Leads hbleadsale at msn.com
Fri Nov 26 14:31:55 GMT 2004

For the next 24 hours we are having an unbeatable sale.
We have a large supply of email leads and we thought it
would be a great day to set the price so low that
everybody would take advantage of it.

We know that once you try our leads, you will be very
pleased, and you will refer your friends and teams to
us. Also you will use us again in the furture. For the
next 24 hours, you will be able to purchase our email
leads at the lowest price ever.

Our normal price for 500 email leads is $49. This is
already very low considering most lead companies sell
the same leads for $99.

If you order within the next 24 hours, and you promise
to use us in the future and refer your teams to us, you
will be able to purchase 500 of our email leads for only $25

This is a great opportunity for you to test us out for
a very low cost.

Don't miss out on this great sale http://growmybiz.info

To your success,
Charles Ryder