New developer.

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Thu Nov 25 18:55:32 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-25 at 15:24, Lars Roland wrote:
> I have mostly done linux kernel development (I work part time as Linux
> kernel developer, dealing with secuity structurs in the kernel). I
> will pop online on samba-techinal as soon as I get home, also I will
> try looking at the JFS bug.

Then probably the are you will like to work with is the ACL/xattr/lsm
code we are going to introduce in samba4.
That code will deal closely with the kernel and security so you should
be bale to help us with it and will familiarized easily with the rest of
samba4 code starting from a known ground.

Simo.

Simo Sorce    -  idra at samba.org
Samba Team    -  http://www.samba.org
Italian Site  -  http://samba.xsec.it