Unable to Map Network Drive

Jimmy jimmytang at hknet.com
Fri Nov 19 03:53:08 GMT 2004

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 7:52 PM
To: 'Samba Technical Support'
Subject: Unable to Map Network Drive

Dear

My name is Jimmy.  I have a problem after setup the Samba Server, our users
sometime can map the Samba Server by Windows 2000 or Windows XP, and
sometime cannot map the network drive, therefore I send these mail hope you
can kindly help and advice.

The symptoms as following I have capture the screen for your reference.

One user id has error message of "System error 1240 has occurred, the
account is not authorized to log in from this station when map network drive

Another user id has error message of "System error 1219 has occurred.  The
credentials supplied conflict with an existing set of credentials.

BTW, I also enclose the smb.conf and smbpasswd for your easy investigate

Best regards

Jimmy