svn commit: samba r3564 - in trunk/source: auth include lib passdb smbd

Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE Volker.Lendecke at SerNet.DE
Fri Nov 12 14:15:39 GMT 2004

On Thu, Nov 11, 2004 at 07:35:03PM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On Fedora Core 2, this caused smbd to die with SIG_PIPE.  Now, this is a
> Fedora bug (old nss_ldap, I think), but I wanted to make sure you know
> about it...

You're sure we're talking about the same? I'm not talking about the nss
connection on which we don't have any influence, this patch only touches our
own ldap connection.

My tests show that the first child smbd (on SuSE 8.2) closes the connection,
and the subsequent ones will just reopen it.

Volker