using multiple network

najeeb najo at bmc.edu.pk
Wed Nov 10 08:59:31 GMT 2004

--
Hi, brothers, frineds and people

yaar I have some prob with my samba configuration I have some multipale
networks I have configured samba on one interface when i try from some
other interface or network it gives me a errot that domain is not
found. I am runing samba as a PDC on my network with one interface it
works fine and when I try the other one it doesn't I have changed
following lines many times in smb.conf

interface= 172.168.0.0/24 172.168.1.0/24 as extra

I have tried this one also

interface= etho

I have tried this one also

interface 172.168.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 172.168.1.0 netmask
255.255.255.0

but none of them works I am really worry about it because I have to
start my network as soon as possible.

help will be really admireable and thanks in advance if some one will
take me out from this prob.