Samba-3.0.7-1.3E Active Directory Issues

Markus Moeller huaraz at moeller.plus.com
Tue Nov 9 23:22:15 GMT 2004

Luke,

yes correct.  With the MS ktpass it would be:
ktpass /ou file /desonly /crypto des-cbc-md5 /ptype krb5_nt_srv_hst /mapuser
testserver-host$ /princ host/testserver.mycountry.mydomain.com at MYREAL.COM.
This will be mapped to a computer account testserver-host with
sAMaccountname testserver-host$.

Regards
Markus

news:200411092307.iA9N76OP096401 at au.padl.com...