migration profiles

Pavel Rochnyack rpv at muma.tusur.ru
Fri Nov 5 12:28:54 GMT 2004

Hello Hakim,
Friday, November 05, 2004, 8:56:54 AM, you wrote:

HA> I want to duplicate this directory for other new user and i modify the
HA> named of this directory but the name user and make a chow -R username.

IMHO:

As I think, there are user SID in windows registry files contents.
So,you can`t copy&chown user profile. Try to login by user which profle
directory is empty. If it will ok when my version is right.

I have troubles when i copy&chown user profile. I can`t run Outlook,
can`t setup proxy in IE and so on... All it was at win2k SP2/SP4
machines.

--
Best regards,
 Pavel                            mailto:rpv at muma.tusur.ru