misc + krb5_

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun May 30 01:54:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 19:34, Love wrote:
> variable "foreign" unused, only set, in reply_spnego_kerberos (at least
> last time I checked)

Nice catch.

> samba defines krb5_ functions, I think this is a serious mistake, please
> considering doing symbol renaming.

Well, if MIT and Heimdal could implement the same API, it would be a bit
easier.  As far as I can see, it's all surrounded by checks for an
existing function by that name, so that we can try and provide a
consistent API to the rest of Samba.

The internal functions (and we did have some in the krb5 namespace) have
already been renamed as ads_, I think...

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at pcug.org.au
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  abartlet at samba.org
Student Network Administrator, Hawker College   abartlet at hawkerc.net