svn commit: samba r942 - branches/SAMBA_3_0/source/smbd

Fri May 28 19:50:22 GMT 2004

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 09:29:26PM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 12:18:06PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> > Looks ok but have you also tested with Win9x ? I'm assuming when
> > you say "DOS" you mean DOS 6.x ?
>
> No, I did not test with Win9x. It is a real DOS 6.22. But I followed the usual
> path: Copy what NT does...

Just found a working win98 image. It does not use chkpath when copying a file
using command.com's copy. It uses an explicit FIND_FIRST2 and a query file
information, both of which return the correct error code.

Volker