don't you think it's about time?

Aaron success4rlife at gawab.com
Thu May 13 21:41:05 GMT 2004

if you are serious about making some money using the internet then click this link and read the website carefully. the site is kind of cheesy but hey, it works ... if you follow the instructions exactly as outlined, this system will work.. message me on aim at: vtintellichild if you need any help getting started...

http://www.surepayonline.com/members/success4rlife.html

talk to you soon,
Aaron

ps. for those of you who are scared that this is a scam and not willing to do what it takes to change things in your life, i'm sorry and this email is not for you.. everyone else good luck and dont hesitate to instant message me!