Patch for unix extensions

Rohit Kumar Mehta rohitm at engr.uconn.edu
Thu May 13 17:01:41 GMT 2004

Thanks Jeremy, I grabbed the newest 3.0 code from subversion last night
for testing and it works for exactly what we need it to. (We can create
a symlink from an smbfs mounted home directory to a some filesystem on
the client machine.

I guess we should wait until 3.0.5 is pronounced stable before using it
in production.  Any idea when we should expect it?

Thanks again for all the good work!

Rohit