Problem with Domain passwords

"Михаил Хлебников" michaelus2002 at mail.ru
Wed May 5 15:33:43 GMT 2004

Hello ALL
I've got samba server on linux successfully joind Windows 2000 domain.
I can get groups/users lists via wbinfo and can access shares on Win
200 server via smbclient. But when I try to access shares on linux
host with win explorer from windows hosts I have folowing message (not
matter what user I logged as):

incorrect password or username for
\\"linuxhostname\linuxshare"
Connect as: User name prompt
Password: Password prompt

though in smb.conf there are sections
[homes]
   comment = Home Directories
   valid users = %S
   browseable = no
   read only = no
   writable = yes
[test]
   comment = Fred's Service
   path = /home/Home/khlebnikov
   valid users = khlebnikov
   public = no
   writable = yes
   printable = no

'khlebnikov' is a user in Windows domain. Nither password/username combination doesn't work.
Public shares work fine. Looks like there is a problem with password check on PDC.
Could't someone help me?

Thanks.

Michael