Sid-mapping Problem with Cgwin Segfault with Solaris 8

Torsten Kalix torsten.kalix at bredex.de
Mon May 3 08:20:53 GMT 2004

OK, here we go.... I have used a test system and got some effects:

-> I created some 20 users, but could not get hold of the problem.

-> I copied passwd.tdb and secrets.tdb from the "live" system and the
problem appeared.

I have copied the logs to the following web-server:

http://ftp.bredex.de/sid-signal.tgz

-- Torsten.