a proposal for Samba 3.5

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Wed Mar 31 10:17:11 GMT 2004

Hi Tridge,

This sounds like a great idea! It lowers the barrier for
contributing on Samba4 and would also allow the new Samba4
code to be tested broader.

I'd be happy to help with samba3-and-a-half or samba4 as soon as I
finish the registry library. I hope to present an early version of it (with
working gconf, tdb, nt4, rpc and fs backends) at SambaXP.

Cheers, Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij                                              <jelmer at samba.org>
http://samba.org/~jelmer/                             http://samba.vernstok.nl/