Hello [Reminder]

Icl Ltd iclltd at mailblocks.com
Wed Mar 24 17:21:37 GMT 2004

Reminder:

You recently sent email to my Mailblocks spam-free email service.  (If you didnt
recently send a message to me, please see the Note below*.)
Because you have not yet confirmed yourself, your messages still
have not been delivered.

It's simple.  To prove your message comes from a human and not a
computer, go to:
http://app1.mailblocks.com/confirm2.aspx?ck=BmljbGx0ZA5tYWlsYmxvY2tzLmNvbRlzYW1iYS10ZWNobmljYWxAc2FtYmEub3JncZXzQA**&a=1

Here is a list of the email messages you have sent that are in my
Pending folder waiting for your quick authentication:

Sent:             Deletion Time:   Subject:
----------------  ---------------  -----------------------------
Mar 23, 05:55 AM  Mar 27, 05:55 AM  Hello

Please note if you have not confirmed by the deletion times shown
above, your messages will automatically be deleted.

*Note: If you did not send the above message to me, and you would like to
http://app1.mailblocks.com/didnotsend.aspx?ck=BmljbGx0ZA5tYWlsYmxvY2tzLmNvbRlzYW1iYS10ZWNobmljYWxAc2FtYmEub3JncZXzQA**&a=1
We will ensure that you do not receive any further notification regarding the
above message.  Mailblocks investigates all reports made using this link.

-----
Email for Humans... Mailblocks
Try Mailblocks web-based personal email -- faster, cleaner interface, more
storage, bigger attachments, and 100% spam-free.
http://about.mailblocks.com/?src=email24hour

(c) 2003-2004 Mailblocks Inc.  All rights reserved.